How do I get a quote?
Give us a call on: 07943 813 588
We would arrange a convenient time to visit the property with yourself and listen to how we can help. We would then view all areas that we can help you with and begin calculating the transportation volume, assessing any access limitations, manpower required and discuss the time frame you require to complete the process.
Value of the saleable items against the cost of recycling
Some pieces of furniture in the building may have a resale value or can be restored. A calculation will be made of any value once transportation, restoration, commission and man hours have been calculated.
Providing the quote
Once the above considerations have been quantified we will then be able to offer you a quote for the work required.
Settlement for the clearance
Payment of the agreed quote following the clearance would be done upon the site inspection. The site inspection would be on the agreed day, normally on the last working day / the completion date that was discussed. This would be via cash or cheque and a full receipt/invoice will be provided.
Why choose us
- We offer a free no obligation quote at highly competitive rates
- We are a family run business
- We do not use contractors, and all clearances will be undertaken by ourselves
- We always turn up on the day of the appointment.
- We are experienced, knowledgeable, and friendly and, above all else, are extremely professional.
- All clearances will be tailored to your requirements i.e. full or part clearance
- We never forget with most house clearances we are dealing with people’s loss, feelings & possessions that may hold sentimental & emotional memories and treat them accordingly
- Our service is environmentally friendly, and aim to recycle 90% of items collected
- We hold full public liability insurance and we are fully registered with the Environment Agency to carry waste
- Where possible we send most reusable items to local charity shops
- We operate throughout the whole of Derbyshire and Nottinghamshire 7 days a week